One Ontario city is dealing with outbreaks after workers tested positive for COVID-19. Two new cases were reported in Niagara after people from other countries entered the province for work. The Niagara COVID-19 cases were confirmed on Wednesday. According to the region's COVID info page, there are currently seven active outbreaks in the area. The St. Catharines Standard reports that both of the two newest positive cases are not actually residents of Canada.\nEditor's Choice: A Toronto Company Will Hire You To Chill With Dogs On The Weekend For $16 An Hour (VIDEO)\nThough they had been exposed to the disease in their home countries, they were asymptomatic while arriving for work purposes. Upon arrival, the patients began to show symptoms before testing positive. Niagara's acting medical officer of health, Dr. Mustafa Hirji, has said that the workers were in the country for almost two weeks before showing the first signs of illness.More incidents have also been recorded after residents that travelled outside of Canada tested positive for COVID-19 upon their return, the St. Catharines Standard reports.\nNiagara Region Public Health\nOne resident arrived back from a trip last week, despite travel restrictions, and ended up testing positive for the disease.\n“It is an example of why we are advising that people don’t travel internationally this year, that you keep your summer vacation plans to within Canada where things are relatively safer,” Hirji said.\nAlthough Ontario is now in stage three, international vacations are still a huge risk considering a lot of countries are now going through a second wave.\nNiagara Region\nInternational travel is only accounting for about 10 percent of cases right now and positive cases are looking relatively low across Ontario. However, Dr. Hirji has warned that a second wave could be on the horizon.\nPubic health officials continue to stress the importance of physical distancing and handwashing as the most effective way to stop the spread of COVID-19.